- Category: Web Development
- Client: Cuseum, LLC
- Project date: Jul 8th, 2020
- Project URL:https://cuseum.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (617) 356-8200
Designed and coded from scratch the CuseumPkpass Module with a full CRUD plus cloning and exporting/downloading features. This fully customizable and extensible Module is in charge of the whole generation process of custom made ".pkpass" files used by the IOS Wallet app, including its locations and beacons. All according to the official Apple Passbook Guidelines.
* In summary:
• Back-end development using Ruby on Rails with MySQL, PostgreSQL & Redis + Sidekiq.
• Software Engineering applying Agile Software Development Methodology (Kanban).
• Daily testing of the source code with Rspec and control versioning using Git.
• Documented my projects using Jira and Confluence.
• Application monitoring and error tracking using Sentry.